Best Practice Cloud Hosting | Best Practice Cloud Solutions
Best Practice Cloud Hosting | Best Practice Cloud Solutions – Host your Best Practice in the cloud
Are you looking to host your existing Best Practice clinic in the cloud? Are you starting a new medical clinic using Best Practice, and want to get started off on the right foot?
Let CRT assist you in migrating your business into cloud computing. Speak to one of our experts to discuss your Best Practice cloud requirements.
We have been dealing with cloud based infrastructure for a few years now and have successfully migrated some medical practices into cloud hosted technology.
By using CRT to host your Medical Data you get the following benefits.
– Medical Data is hosted on Australian Servers only.
– Medical Data is backed up daily to a remote location. This location is Australian based.
– Excellent server hosted speeds.
– Reduced Capital Outlay.
– Medical Data is kept safe and secure. Access to your data is kept behind secure two factor authentication.
Let us help choose the best hosting option. We will help you navigate through the options and choose the best method, whether fully hosted, partially or hybrid hosting, or possibly no cloud technology at all.
Important requirements for medical practices are
- Best Practice Data must be kept secure
- Best Practice Medical Data must not leave Australia
- Medical Practices must have a fault tolerant backup
- Medical Practices must have a reliable disaster recovery plan
We can help with
- Moving your existing Best Practice data to the cloud
- Maintaining your current cloud services
- Following best cloud practices that are compatible with Best Practice
- Getting the best bang for your buck without compromising fault tolerance
- Maintaining security for your cloud data.
In a Hybrid solution you may choose to host your data locally, but backup to the cloud.
We can put backup infrastructure in place that will allow us to launch a temporary remote environment in a hurry.
This temporary remote environment will give you the necessary infrastructure that your medical centre can operate from. This will minimise the downtime experienced by your clinic.
Advantages of a Fully Cloud Hosted solution
- Your Best Practice data can be accessed remotely from your other sites
- Cloud infrastructure allows for better Best Practice cloud backups, and better cloud restore options
- Best Practice Cloud restoration can occur in minutes, not hours
- Onsite support costs reduce
If you have any questions regarding hosting your Best Practice data in the cloud, please give us a call, we would be happy to help you.